Visit beautiful Chile and its interesting Capital, Santiago! During this trip, you will do a bike tour around interesting Santiago, learn to make Chilean cuisine with fresh produce you purchased at the local market, visit the wine country of Casablanca Valley for a wine tasting and see the beautiful UNESCO marked city Valparaiso. This is the perfect tour for any foodie: Ready to experience the flavor, taste, color and pulse of incredible Chile?See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Welcome to Chile!
• Meet our representative upon arrival and transfer to the hotel.
• Join your local guide on a bike tour to learn everything from urban slang to local history.
• Ride through the hip Lastarria/Santa Lucia Neighbourhood!
• Stop at the Presidential Palace to discover the Chilean political history.
Traditional gastronomy with local produce!
• Visit Santiago’s traditional food markets on a culinary tour!
• Learn how to cook some delicious Chilean Cuisine with fresh produce from the market.
• Learn local recipes during the class, and of course enjoy the dish you made for lunch!
• Enjoy a Pisco Sour, and taste some gorgeous Chilean wine!
The incredible Chilean wine country...
• Head for Calablanca Valley in the morning, one of Chile’s supreme white wine regions.
• Visit a vineyard with wine tasting, and experience the traditional production!
• Continue to colorful Valparaiso, a UNESCO city!
• See the many incredible historical sights, and the famous Cafe Turri.
• Enjoy the view of the beautiful houses on the hills, before returning to Santiago.
• Transfer to Santiago de Chile Airport in time for your flight.
• We wish you a safe trip, and hope to see you again soon!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per Person in Double Room from March 2019 to November 2020||$1,110|
|Price per Person in Double Room from December 2019 to February 2020||$1,220|