This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Check-in to your hotel upon arrival in Padstow!
• Depending on your arrival time, visit Sharp’s Brewery for an afternoon tour.
• Full-day brewery experience (tasting and tour) of Padstow Brewing Company.
• Optional walk along the coast to Trevose Head.
• Take a taxi from Padstow to Crantock and walk to Perranporth along the coastal trail.
• Visit Black Flag Brewery in Perranporth.
• Head along the Coast Path from Perranporth to St Agnes, stopping at Driftwood Spars Brewery
Shop in St. Agnes for a tour and tasting.
• Transfer to St. Ives.
• Today visit St Ives Brewery and the town of St. Ives with its numerous galleries and restaurants.
• Walk the Coast Pathto the historic coastal town of Zennor, famous for its local pub serving a wide variety of local ales.
• Transfer back to St. Ives.
• Transfer to Marizion and walk to the stunning St. Michael’s Mount just off the coast (and preferably at low tide).
• Option for a taxi to Cornish Crown Brewery or Penzance Brewing Company or enjoy the pub atmosphere in Marizion.
• A day walking on the Coast Path ending in the harbour village of Porthleven, a chance to sample St Austell Brewery ales in the Harbour Inn or some more local ales in The Ship Inn. A perfect stopping point for both beers and food!
• Walk along the cliffs to Loe Bar then inland through Penrose Estate to Helston, where you can sample Spingo at The Blue Anchor, one of the oldest breweries in Cornwall.
• Taxi or public transport back to Porthleven for another night.
• Walk a stunning section of the coastal path from Porthleven to The Lizard, a world-renowned local beer shop The Lizard.
• Potential visit to Lizard Ales Brewery (pending response from brewmaster as it’s not normally open to the public!).
• Transfer to Falmouth to begin rest days in Falmouth area.
• Option to visit the Verdant tasting room The Seafood Bar.
• Enjoy some history and the coastal views from Pendennis Castle.
• A day to explore Falmouth, perhaps a trip on the ferries across the harbour mouth over to St Mawes for lunch.
• Alternatively, you can walk along the coast path back to Mawnan Smith with bus service or taxi to bring you back to Falmouth.
• Other nearby breweries include: Woodman’s Wild Ale for which private tours (plus a forgery walk with Stuart Woodman) can be arranged.
$3,240 estimé par adulte
Cette idée de voyage est entièrement personnalisable avec l'aide de votre expert·e local·e.
Le prix final de votre circuit est susceptible de varier en fonction de vos dates de départ et des étapes, activités ou hébergements souhaités.
Retrouvez ci-dessous les budgets moyens observés selon les périodes* :
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Prices Starting From
|All year round||$3,880|
*Does not include accommodation in London **May change depending on train times and availability at time of booking
*en voyageant avec Evaneos, vous avez l'assurance de soutenir l'économie locale de votre future destination. Retrouvez nos engagements pour des voyages plus justes et plus durables sur notre Charte Better Trips.