Craving an active nature escape into wild Patagonia, but missed more a few gym session in the last decade? No problem, we've got you. Combine the natural highlights of Argentina with a couch potato approach to travel. Start off with some gentle hiking along the 'Circuito Chico', nestled in Argentina's stunning Bariloche lake district. Then, sail among the icebergs of Los Glaciares National Park onboard a comfortable modern catamaran. When you're dangerously close to breaking a sweat, you'll be rewarded with plenty of downtime and opportunities to dive into the culture and cuisine of Buenos Aires. No frills, all thrills.See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Arrival at Ezeiza international airport in Buenos Aires...
• You will be met by our representative and escorted to your hotel about an hour drive outside of the city
• Our representative will provide you with a detailed itinerary, covering all of the included services
• Set off on one of the most traditional hiking circuits in the area, the 'Circuito Chico'
• Enjoy and savor the beauty of the surrounding landscape
• Stop at various natural viewpoints, as Bahia Lopez and Punto Panoramico
• Ride the Cerro Campanario chairlift to enjoy the most beautiful view of the area
• In front of Puerto Pañuelo, the Llao Llao Hotel and San Eduardo Chapel, are unique attractions for visitors
• In addition to the views, a wide range of handmade products are on offer including: textiles, wood, candles, ceramics, cosmetics
• Embark on a cruise from Puerto Pañuelo to Puerto Anchorena (30min)
• Choose from a variety of free or guided hikes on marked trails
• Immerse yourself in beautiful scenery and rich history
• Continue sailing to Quetrihué Peninsula and the Los Arrayanes National Park
• Walk along a deck path and savor the views of a visually striking forest
Shared transfers Hotel/Puerto Pañuelo/Hotel - Port tax and ticket fee to the national park included
• Set off on a guided visit to Los Glaciares National Park
• Catch a first glimpse of the Perito Moreno Glacier at “Curva de los Suspiros”
• Later, head to Bajo Las Sombras Pier for a cruise to the Glacier’s southern wall
• Walk along catwalks and observe the glacier from a variety of different balconies
• Return to El Calafate
National park entrance fee included
• Return to Los Glaciares National Park for a second day of exploration!
• Sail among the icebergs on a modern catamaran
• Marvel at the 100 meter high Spegazzini Glacier!
• Return to El Calafate by a land transport
National park entrance fee included
• Today, visit the Tierra del Fuego National Park, the most frequently visited place in Ushuaia
• Discover the wonders hidden inside while trekking and canoeing
• Explore the famous Lapataia Bay
National park entrance fee and box lunch included
• Sail onboard our yacht “Les Eclaireurs” along Ushuaia bay to Beagle Channel through Paso Chico
• Observe vibrant wildlife on Bird & Seal Islands including: skuas, steamer ducks, seagulls, sea lions and Fur seals
• Continue navigating to Les Eclaireurs lighthouse, gateway to Ushuaia bay
• Visit the Monte Cervantes shipwreck, doomed in 1930
• Dock at Harberton Ranch where we will split in two groups. Group 1 will visit Acatushún Museum of marine fauna. Group 2 will visit Martillo Island by boat and go for a walk among penguins!
• Return to Ushuaia by bus
Transfer to the pier not included, lunch not included
• Visit the most important spots in Buenos Aires in the company of an expert guide
• First stop, the “May Square”, the site of the most important historical events
• Check out May Avenue and wander around the oldest residential neighborhood in Buenos Aires: San Telmo
• Live and feel the traditional Tango in the neighborhood of La Boca
• Walk along “Caminito Street” and enjoy watching performers and browsing souvenir shops
• See the mythical Boca Juniors soccer stadium
• Contemplate the modernization of the city while in “Madero Port”
• Pass through the Retiro, sophisticated Palermo and Recoleta
Lunch not included
• At the appropriate time, transfer to the international airport
• Thank you for joining us in Argentina. We hope to see you again in the future!
$3,050 estimé par adulte
Cette idée de voyage est entièrement personnalisable avec l'aide de votre expert·e local·e.
Le prix final de votre circuit est susceptible de varier en fonction de vos dates de départ et des étapes, activités ou hébergements souhaités.
Retrouvez ci-dessous les budgets moyens observés selon les périodes* :
*en voyageant avec Evaneos, vous avez l'assurance de soutenir l'économie locale de votre future destination. Retrouvez nos engagements pour des voyages plus justes et plus durables sur notre Charte Better Trips.