Somewhere between indulging in tapas, discovering UNESCO-listed architecture and marveling at a mosaic-covered park, you’ll discover that in Spain, life is at once modern and historic, dynamic and laid-back. Wander the streets of Madrid and tour its top museums, feel the energy of a flamenco show in Seville and hike the stunning landscapes of Ronda. In Toledo, meet with Damascene artisans, then continue to Alhambra to uncover the palace through the lens of its many conquerors. Your trip winds down as you settle into Barcelona for a few nights in colorful Catalonia.
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
¡Bienvenido a España!
• Upon arrival at Madrid Airport, meet with your private driver who will take you to your hotel
• Join your guide for a private tour of the Golden Triangle of Art and the Prado Museum, considered one of the greatest art museums in the world
Hit all the highlights
• Meet your local guide at your hotel for a private walking tour
• See the city's old quarter, including sites such as the Habsburg quarter, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, and the Royal Palace
• This afternoon, enjoy some free time to explore the city on your own
Rich history and local crafts
• After breakfast,a private driver will take you to Toledo
• Upon arrival, take a private-guided tour this UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Visit an artisan workshop to see how Damascene metal pieces—like jewels and swords—are made
• Return to Madrid this evening for an evening of leisure
Wanna dance with somebody?
• Take a high-speed train to Seville; a driver will meet you upon arrival to take you to your hotel
• This evening, partake in a small-group experience dining on tapas and experiencing a flamenco show
• Learn why Seville is the home of tapas, and feel the pulse and emotion of flamenco
Discover the city's old quarter
• This morning, your guide will pick you up for a private walking tour of Seville’s historic quarter
• Check out the Santa Cruz Quarter, the Cathedral and the UNESCO-listed Giralda Tower
• You may also choose to visit the Royal Alcazar, which was used as a film set for Game of Thrones
• Later this afternoon, enjoy time at leisure to explore the city on your own
Incredible architecture of Andalusia
• After breakfast, meet with your driver for the journey to Cordoba
• Enjoy a private tour of the old city, the Jewish quarter and the Mosque—a jewel of Arab architecture
• Return to Seville this afternoon, stopping en route at Almodovar Castle, one of the best preserved Medieval castles in Spain
Exploring the countryside by foot
• After breakfast, head by private car to the city of Ronda
• Joined by your local guide, discover the Andalusian countryside on a stunning hike, hydrating with water from the springs and sampling forest fruit along the way
• Pause for a picnic with local, organic, seasonal ingredients
•Enjoy time at leisure in the afternoon en route to Granada
An icon of Moorish culture
• Head to the Alhambra this morning and meet your guide for a private-guided tour
• Visit the Palace and the surrounding Generalife Gardens.
• This afternoon, enjoy time at leisure—we can recommend our favorite local restaurants
The best of Barcelona
• Your local guide will pick you up at your hotel for a private-guided walking tour of Barcelona
• On this tour, explore Roman ruins, Medieval buildings and Gothic cathedrals
• At the end of the tour, visit the Picasso Museum and see the Spanish artist's renowned masterpieces
Catalonia's renowned architect
• Discover the architectural treasures of the brilliant architect Antoni Gaudí
• Take a guided tour of his masterpieces: Park Guell and the Sagrada Familia Cathedral
• Enjoy free time in the afternoon and discover Barcelona on your own
We hope you have enjoyed your stay!
• After breakfast, a private driver will take you to the airport
• We wish you a safe trip on your next adventure and hope to see you again soon!
$3,880 estimé par adulte
Cette idée de voyage est entièrement personnalisable avec l'aide de votre expert·e local·e.
Le prix final de votre circuit est susceptible de varier en fonction de vos dates de départ et des étapes, activités ou hébergements souhaités.
Retrouvez ci-dessous les budgets moyens observés selon les périodes* :
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Prices Starting From
|From January to December||$3,880|
*en voyageant avec Evaneos, vous avez l'assurance de soutenir l'économie locale de votre future destination. Retrouvez nos engagements pour des voyages plus justes et plus durables sur notre Charte Better Trips.