Experience the vibrant soul of Spain in Andalusia, moving freely in your rental car between hilltop villages, natural parks and historic towns. Feel the pulse of flamenco in Seville and stop by the Alhambra Palace complex before learning about Moorish culture in Granada. Stop to stretch your legs in Cazorla National Park, savour local wine at a family-run estate and chill out on the coast of Cadiz. This all-encompassing journey doesn't skip a beat in showing you the best of this beloved region.See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Hit the road for Granada
• Pick up your rental car and take the 1.5-hour drive from Malaga to Granada
• You can opt to make a stop on the coast in Nerja and Frigiliana along the way
• Kick start your adventures in Spain with a flamenco show this evening in Granada
An icon of Moorish heritage
• Today you will take a guided tour of the majestic Alhambra and discover this group of lavishly decorated palaces and their immaculate gardens
• The tour will focus on the Alcazaba, the Nasrid Palaces, Charles V Palace and the Generalife gardens
The homes of the Andalusian Renaissance
• Today you'll take the two-hour drive from Granada to Úbeda
• With your local guide, you'll discover two UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Úbeda and Baeza, including a stop for lunch
• Discover the towns' artisans, architectural masterpieces and Renaissance history
• Included are visits of the Sacra Capilla del Salvador of Úbeda and the Cathedral of Baeza
A day in nature
• Drive about 50 minutes from Ubeda to the village of Cazorla at the entrance of Cazorla park for a day at leisure
• There are many loops of varying difficulty for you to take on—one of our favourites is the three-hour Río Borosa hike
• Another option is to head down the river for some kayaking or rafting
Traditional crafts and Medieval marvels
• Depart Ubeda for Córdoba, about 1.5-hour drive
• Take a walking tour of Córdoba with your local guide and learn the history of the Jewish community on a visit to one of three remaining synagogues in Spain
• Explore corners like the Alley of the Flowers, the souk and the orange trees in the courtyard of the Mosque-Cathedral
• See local artisans in action on a visit to a ceramic workshop, a silversmith and a saddle-maker
The sizzling capital of Andalusia
• Drive from Cordoba to Seville, opting to stop in the beautiful cities of Ecija and Carmona along the way
• Enjoy free time in Sevilla, known for its architecture, cuisine and nightlife (this is the birthplace of flamenco!)
• Immerse yourself in the Moorish and Christian heritage with a visit to monuments such as the Cathedral, the Fine Arts Museum and Las Dueñas Palace
• Delight your senses at food markets like Lonja del Barranco and Triana
...and wander its perfectly tended gardens
• Enjoy a half-day visit to the Alcazar with your expert guide
• Following your visit, stop by the Jewish quarter of Santa Cruz, the Plaza de España, the market or the Cathedral.
At the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art
• This morning make the one-hour drive from Sevilla to Jerez where, every Tuesday and Thursday at noon, you can visit the famous Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art
• See pure-bred Spanish horses and their skilled riders dazzle in an equestrian ballet
• After, hit the road again for the 40-minute drive to Cadiz
Relaxing beach time
• Enjoy free time in Cadiz, crossing the old town through its narrow streets to check out the cathedral and Tavira's tower for a panoramic view of the town
• Don't miss out on stopping by La Caleta, an urban beach in the old town and one of Cadiz's most picturesque places of Cadiz
• Feeling hungry? Head to the Abastos Market—set in a gorgeous 19thC building—for some tapas!
Depart the coast for the countryside
• You have free time today to explore the town of Ronda
• Start with the Puente Nuevo, a bridge that stretches across a gorge to connect two parts of the city
• Next, visit Don Bosco’s house or the Mondragon Palace and the Plaza de Toros, one of the oldest bullrings in Spain
Learn about the varietals at a family-run estate
• Travel 15 minutes by car from Ronda for a private tour of the Cortijo Los Aguilares winery with a guide
• After touring the estate, indulge in a tasting of three different wines
• After, take the approximately 90-minute drive from Ronda to Málaga to drop off your car at the Málaga train station
But not before discovering Malaga by bike!
• Wrap up your trip in Malaga with a private-guided bike tour
• From the saddle, learn about the city's history and its iconic residents
• After a stop for some tapas, head to one of the oldest bodegas of Malaga to taste the region's Vino Dulce
Electric bikes are available upon request.
$2,720 estimé par adulte
Cette idée de voyage est entièrement personnalisable avec l'aide de votre expert·e local·e.
Le prix final de votre circuit est susceptible de varier en fonction de vos dates de départ et des étapes, activités ou hébergements souhaités.
Retrouvez ci-dessous les budgets moyens observés selon les périodes* :
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Prices Starting From
|All year round||$2,720|
*en voyageant avec Evaneos, vous avez l'assurance de soutenir l'économie locale de votre future destination. Retrouvez nos engagements pour des voyages plus justes et plus durables sur notre Charte Better Trips.