This tour is perfectly suited for families with older children and teenagers looking to explore our beautiful country and discover authentic local lifestyle, culture, and food. Explore off the beaten path sites including an overnight in a jungle raft resort with rooms floating on the river. Meet elephants in Khao Sok National Park, these stunning giants will delight your kids! You will also visit cultural sites, such as the ancient capital of the kingdom of Siam, Ayuthaya. Finish your trip with a few blissful days of relaxation on one of Thailand's heavenly beaches!
Kids will love:
- A visit to one of Asia's largest aquariums in the heart of Bangkok!
- Biking and Boating along Bangkok's Floating Market, stopping to try new foods
- Discovering their inner Explorer at the ancient ruin site of Ayutthaya
Parents will appreciate:
- Customizing this trip with a professional local agent with family travel experience
- 24/7 Customer Support from an Agent in Thailand who speaks both English and Thai
- Indulging in all of the delicious Thai food!See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Upon arrival at the Bangkok airport, you will be greeted by your guide and transferred to your hotel
• Depending on the time of your arrival, our local agency can plan some activities or allow you time to settle in
• Visit the sights of the city, starting with the magnificent Royal Palace, the temple of the emerald Buddha and Wat Pho
• Transfer to MBK, a commercial center very popular with Thai youth and tourists
• Continue to Ocean World, one of the largest aquariums in South East Asia
• Optional: you can walk in a glass-bottomed boat in aquariums or even dive with sharks! Return to your hotel by BTS and tuk tuk
• Bike through lush green belts and narrow alleyways of bustling Chinatown
• Discover “Venice of the East” and the charming canal lifestyle by long tail boat
Breakfast and lunch included
• Board a local train to the Mahachai market, one of Thailand's largest fish markets.
• Cross the Ta Chin River by ferry
• Take a minivan to Amphawa, a very traditional city with beautiful wooden houses along the canals
• Go on a small city tour in the company of your guide with an optional firefly boat tour. Afterwards, return to your hotel
• Leave for Kanchanaburi and marvel at the Damnoen Saduak floating market
• Stop at the famous bridge over the Kwai River before boarding the train to Tham Krasae station with an impressive passage over the river
• Transfer to your jungle hotel, where you will later have a candle lit dinner. No electricity here; a lovely escape to nature
• Canoe down the historical River Kwai Noi and discover a typical Mon village
Breakfast and dinner included
• Journey to Erawan National Park and swim under waterfalls in natural pools spread over seven different levels
• Continue to Ayutthaya, the ancient capital of Thailand.
• Boat along the river and visit three temples including the majestic Wat Chai Watanaram
• Transfer back to your hotel
• Explore the former capital of the Kingdom of Siam
• Visit the Wat Mahathat, Ratburana Wat and the majestic Wat Chai Wattanaram
• Continue to the Ayutthaya floating market followed by a visit to the Summer Palace, Bang Pa-In
• Refresh at your hotel before boarding a night train to Surat Thani
• On arrival to Surat Thani train station, you will be greeted and transferred to your hotel in Khao Sok National Park
• Meet the elephants in the camp or swim under a nearby waterfall
• Head for a canoe trip and spot many wild animals like monkeys, birds and lizards
• Transfer by car to the starting point of your trek in Khao Sok National Park
• Hike and learn about local flora and fauna from a local guide
• Swim at the foot of a waterfall in the jungle
• Depart for Choew Lan Lake. Upon arrival, take a long tail boat to your accommodation
• Cross a lagoon by bamboo raft and explore the Coral Caves
• Kayak or take a refreshing dip
• In the afternoon, take a long-tailed boat to Racha râpa Dam and admire the magnificent views
• Transfer to your beach stay in Phuket or another blissful destination of your choosing
• Start with a delicious breakfast at the hotel
• Spend the rest of the day at the beach soaking up the sun!
• Rise and shine! It’s time for breakfast!
• Enjoy the resort's facilities and proposed activities that are Ideal for children
• Breakfast at your hotel to start
• Last chance to enjoy the heavenly beaches before departure!
• Transfer to the airport
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|For 2||For 4||For 6||Single Supplement|
|Price per Person||$3,210||$2,610||$1,970||$950|