Welcome to Uganda, the home of the fantastic Uganda Gorilla. During this trip, you will have a unique change to experience the diverse flora and fauna of the country, the marvelous Uganda Gorilla of course being one of them. You will also have the opportunity to interact with the local community and learn about the rich culture of Uganda. This is a true African experience, which will give you new perspectives and lifelong memories.See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Welcome to Entebbe!
• Upon arrival, a transfer will bring you to the hotel.
• Take some time to relax and unpack before enjoying a dinner at your hotel.
A drive of Spirituality and Local Gastronomy
• Transfer to the Bunyoro Kingdom, and stop in Mubende!
• See the Nakayima Tree, and important symbol of spirituality, believed to have healing powers.
• Enjoy a break with fresh fruit before visiting the Roadside Market, know for its local specialties.
• Continue Fort Portal, with a stop on the way at a beautiful Tea Estate.
• When in Fort Portal, check in to your hotel and enjoy a dinner at Kibale Forest Guesthouse.
Join the early morning transfer to Semuliki National Park!
• See the lively hot springs and visit the Pygmy Village
• Meet the local Pygmies, who used to be nicknamed keepers of the forest because of their harmony with nature.
• Return to Fort Portal for a lunch of Local Gastronomy
• The afternoon will be packed with beautiful scenery of crater lakes and farms, and interaction with the locals!
The home of 400 Gorillas, can you see them?
• Join this beautiful drive past the Rwenzori Mountian, and make a stop in Ishasha.
• Try to spot the tree climbing lion, which this region is famous for.
• Arrive in the National Park, part of UNESCO, and world famous for Flora, Fauna and Gorillas!
• After the drive, walk around the Buhoma Village and meet the Batwa, an ancient local tribe.
• Spend the night in Batwa, with dinner and overnight at Mahogani Springs Lodge
• After breakfast, you will join the Rangers on an exciting Forest Trek to see Gorillas!
• You are almost guaranteed to spot them as they are closely monitored by the Rangers.
• Upon locating the Gorillas, prepared to be awed: you might see a giant Silver Back, or one of the youngster playing!
• The trek ends back at base with dinner at your lodging.
Disclaimer: The trek is strenuous, and lasts 3- 6h. Hiking boots or equivalent are required
...And stop at the Equator!
• Hit the road after breakfast towards Kampala!
• Stop on the way for a picnic, and why not a photo at the Equator?
• When you reach Kampala, check in to your hotel and enjoy a delicious dinner!
The activities available depend on your departure time
• Join in a morning city tour, and see the Palace of the King, the Parliament and the King's man made lake!
• Visit a local family to learn how to cook Local Specialties: ever cooked with Banana Leafs?
• Take the chance after lunch to visit the Owino Market, the biggest market in Kampala!
• A transfer will bring you to the airport in time for you departure.
• We hope you have enjoyed your stay and wish you a safe flight!
$3,610 estimé par adulte
Cette idée de voyage est entièrement personnalisable avec l'aide de votre expert·e local·e.
Le prix final de votre circuit est susceptible de varier en fonction de vos dates de départ et des étapes, activités ou hébergements souhaités.
Retrouvez ci-dessous les budgets moyens observés selon les périodes* :
|2 Pax||4 Pax|
|Price per person in Low Season||$3,610||$3,220|
|Price per person in Middle Season||$3,780||$3,390|
|Price per person in High Season||$4,160||$3,720|
*en voyageant avec Evaneos, vous avez l'assurance de soutenir l'économie locale de votre future destination. Retrouvez nos engagements pour des voyages plus justes et plus durables sur notre Charte Better Trips.