Explore the glorious Great Silk Road! Begin in Tashkent, the capital of Uzbekistan! This city attracts visitors with its modern buildings and unusual underground stations, bustling bazaar “Chorsu” and gorgeous local culture. Continue to Khiva, the romantic city, looking like a museum under the open sky. Next stop is Bukhara, where you can admire the best examples of Islamic architecture. From here, head to Samarkand –the leading city of the East at the time of Tamerlane (UNESCO). Lastly, you will arrive in Shakhrisabz – the birthplace of Tamerlane, now the homeland to many gorgeous, historical monuments. Along the way, you will have the chance to sample the local gastronomy, experience the incredible culture and discover the interesting, ancient history!See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Welcome to Uzbekistan!
• Upon arrival to Tashkent, you will be transferred to your hotel for check-in.
• Continue with a sightseeing tour of this interesting city!
• Visit the historical sites, before having a delicious lunch break.
• In the afternoon, visit the Museum of Applied Art of Tashkent, Amir Temur Square, Independence Square and the Minor Mosque!
• Head back to the hotel for a dinner before tucking in for the night.
• After breakfast, transfer to the airport and catch your flight to Urgench!
• After check-in at your hotel, start exploring this marvelous UNESCO marked city on a guided tour!
• Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant, and discover some of the local specialties!
• In the afternoon, explore the monuments in the Mausoleum of Pahlavan Mahmud and much more!
• Return back to your hotel for a deliciousdinner and overnight.
Get ready for a day of history!
• Have an early breakfast, then head out on a morning drive towards Bukhara!
• Pass the red sand desert Kizil-Kum and make a short stop to explore the rive Amu-Darya.
• Have a delicious lunch en-route, before the next stop near Gazil!
• Arrive in Bukhara in the late afternoon for dinner at overnight at the hotel!
•Today, explore the most mysterious city of the Silk Road, Bukhara!
• Have a full day city tour and discover the magnificent historical monuments!
• After a morning filled with ancient history, enjoy a delicious lunch break.
• Continue to uncover the interesting history of this city in the afternoon, alongside your guide!
• Return to your hotel in the evening for a gorgeous dinner.
Hit the road towards new adventures!
• In the morning, drive to Samarkand with a stop en-route in Shakhrisabz for a guided tour!
• Visit many of the local monuments and historical sites, like the Mausoleum of Jakhongir!
• After lunch, continue the drive to the city of Samarkand.
• Check-in upon arrival, and perhaps start exploring the city before dinner?
• Right after breakfast, the day begins with a sightseeing tour!
• Before lunch, visit many of the historical sites and discover the interesting history of the city.
• Enjoy a delicious lunch, before continuing your discovery of the sites of this city...
• ... like the Pearl of Samarkand – Bibi Khanum Mosque!
• Return after a packed day to your hotel for a tasty dinner!
And some local gastronomy on the way!
• Toady, you will discover the Shakhi-Zinda Ensemble, with more than 20 buildings!
• Each mausoleum has its own style of decoration and great fantasy of skillful artisans.
• Have a delicious lunch at a local restaurant, and try some gorgeous specialties!
• In the afternoon, hop in the car and drive to Tashkent, where you will have dinner at the hotel.
Where will you continue to now?
• Have a slow breakfast at the hotel before our transfer picks you up.
• Head to the airport in time for your flight!
• We wish you a safe and happy trip, wherever your next adventure takes you!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|January 2020 to December 2020||$1,720|
|January 2020 to December 2020||$1,960|