Set off on a beautiful journey to Costa Rica. From delicious local gastronomy and stunning natural sites to abundant wildlife, there is something here for everyone. Seize the opportunity to hike in tropical rainforests, enjoy leisurely days on the beach, feel the adrenaline rush of zip-lining & canopy walks in the Cloud Forest, and experience total body relaxation at Tabacón hot springs.See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Let the adventure begin!
• Upon arrival, our representative will greet you at the airport
• You'll also receive a detailed travel kit
• Transfer to your hotel in San José
• Head out on a guided coffee plantation visit to learn about theproduction process on an active farm
• After, stroll over to an animal rescue center near a beautiful waterfall
• Enjoy a yummy buffet lunch before returning to your hotel (included)
• Set off on a guided hike in the Arenal Volcano National Park
• After the hike, sooth your achy muscles at the Tabacón hot springs
• Enjoy a delicious dinner at the hot springs before returning to your accommodation (included)
Enjoy the ride...
• You'll be picked up by your guide for a scenic journey across the Arenal Dam Lake
• Arrive in Monteverde and spend the rest of the day at leisure
Come fly with me...
• Experience the Cloud Forest from the unique perspective of hanging bridges of various heights and lengths
• Get a quick adrenaline fix at the excellent zip-line course, followed by lunch
Sand, sun & sea...
• take a private transfer to the Pacific coast
• Known for its vast diversity of tropical plants and wildlife, Manuel Antonio encompasses rugged rainforest, white-sand beaches and coral reefs
• The beach is accessible by well kept hiking trails
• Meet your guide for a private visit to the Manuel Antonio National Park (closed Mondays)
• The park offers easy hiking trails and is a fantastic place to spot wildlife: capuchin monkeys, coatis, morpho butterflies and sloths
• After the visit, you will have time to go swimming and enjoy the beach
• Spend the day at leisure
• If you prefer a more active day, here are some suggestions for optional activities:
• Kayak or boat excursion to nearby islands or mangroves
• Go horseback Riding
• Go for a thrilling nighttime jungle walk
• Or, simply relax at the beach or at the hotel pool
• A private transfer will take you to Juan Santa María International Airport
• Where to next?
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.