This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Check-in to your hotel upon arrival in London!
• After settling into your hotel, hop on London’s famous subway network (referred to locally as The Tube) and meet your local guide in front of Westminster Abbey.
• Tour the Palace of Westminster, Buckingham Palace, and St. James’ Park.
• Say hello to Big Ben on your walk across Westminster Bridge and hop on to the London Eye offering sweeping views of the city and environs!
• Take the Tube east to the City of London and meet your guide for atour of the Tower of London.
• Walk across the medieval Tower Bridge connecting London’s south and north banks of the River Thames.
• Stop for lunch at a nearby pub before heading west to St. Paul’s and the Museum of London to continue learning about the history of our famous city!
• Hop on the National Rail network from London and head to England’s Garden District.
• Meet your local guide at the train station who will walk you to Canterbury Cathedral.
• Transfer to Leeds Castle for tour of this historic sight.
• After breakfast, your private transfer will meet you at your hotel and transfer you to Dover for a tour of theDover Coast, including the White Cliffs of Dover.
• Enjoy typical English cream tea at a tea house along the water.
• Visit some famous WWII sights along the Kentish Coast. Transfer back to Canterbury.
• Transfer to Windsor in the morning.
• Visit Windsor Castle and spend the day exploring this historic town on the Thames.
• Meet your guide to begin your two-day tour.
• Stop first at Stonehenge, the best-known prehistoric monument in Europe.
• Visit the best-preserved medieval village in England, Lacock, for a walking tour.
• Head to Bath, famous for its Georgian architecture and Roman Baths.
• Head for the Cotswolds and the first stop is the picturesque village of Bourton-on-the-Water, one of the prettiest villages in England.
• It has been nicknamed “the Venice of the Cotswolds” due to the striking footbridges that cross the River Windrush.
• Continue through the Cotswold landscapes making for Oxford, stopping in Woodstock, a picturesque market town with many independent shops and home to Blenheim Palace; the birthplace of Winston Churchill.
• The last stop of the tour is Oxford, renowned for 900 years of academic excellence through its world-famous university. A complimentary guided walking tour is included.
• Enjoy a tour of Highclere Castle and Gardens.
• Take a private tour of Yew Tree Farm manor house (Cogges manor house) before it opens to the public.
• Visit Downton Village (Bampton).
$3,370 estimé par adulte
Cette idée de voyage est entièrement personnalisable avec l'aide de votre expert·e local·e.
Le prix final de votre circuit est susceptible de varier en fonction de vos dates de départ et des étapes, activités ou hébergements souhaités.
Retrouvez ci-dessous les budgets moyens observés selon les périodes* :
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Prices Starting From
|All year round||$3,370|
*en voyageant avec Evaneos, vous avez l'assurance de soutenir l'économie locale de votre future destination. Retrouvez nos engagements pour des voyages plus justes et plus durables sur notre Charte Better Trips.